If you’re looking for a thoughtful gift that’ll make a lasting impact in the recipient’s life, you can stop scrolling through online shopping sites, panicking about delivery times, and there’s no need to brave the mall. Give the gift of the Arboretum through a gift of membership, an Arboretum class or tickets to a Flower Show Tea.
Gift of Membership
As one of the Twin Cities’ greatest treasures, the Arboretum offers stunning landscapes with world-class specialty gardens and unique programs that offer new things to learn and discover year-round. That’s why a membership to the Arb is the perfect gift for any Minnesotan!
In addition to free, unlimited admission for a full calendar year, all Arboretum members enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- A tote bag for you or your recipient (through Dec. 31).
- Free admission to popular members-only appreciation events, plus member prices on ticketed events.
- Free admission to the 2019 Winter Lights display; open 5-9 pm Dec. 20-23 and Dec. 26-Jan. 5.
- Subscription to the Arboretum Magazine; six issues a year, plus a bi-monthly members’ e-newsletter featuring ways to stay engaged at the Arb.
- Members-only discounts at the Gift & Garden Store and at the Cafe.
- Discounts on adult and children’s educational programs.
- Reciprocal garden admission at hundreds of gardens across the country.
Memberships start at $60. Give a gift today!
Gift of Arboretum Classes
Whether you’re shopping for a home chef, gardener, artist or nature-lover, the Arboretum offers a wide-variety of classes to fit a broad range of interests. An enriching experience is the perfect gift for a recipient who already has all the “stuff” they need.